Police Spokesperson Bruno Shioso Advises Kenyans to Report Rogue Officers to Police Station


  • Police spokesperson Bruno Shioso has told Kenyans they can report a police officer to the designated authorities
  • He said in the event of a personal civil matter then you can sue in court since officers are Kenyan citizens
  • Shioso explained that in corruption case you can go to EACC or deal with malpractice you go to IPOA but the general crimes you have to come to the police

source: Tuko Kenya

Leave Us A Comment