Did you know that you can order drinks online in Nairobi in much the same way you order for food delivery in Nairobi and other parts of Kenya? That’s the beauty of the Internet and mobile technology penetration.
That aside, alcohol delivery in Nairobi is convenient, time saving and very economical. It saves you the trouble of walking or driving to the liquor store, wasting time on traffics jams, saves you fuel and other extra costs.
So are you wondering which site you can order drinks online in Nairobi?
Well, there are many sites out there but I’ve made a collection of top online stores that sell and delivers beverages within Nairobi and its environs.
Drinks Delivery Nairobi-Alcohol Delivery Kenya
With a wide range of over 1,000 drinks and a swift delivery time, Oaks & Corks has shaken up the market of alcohol delivery services in Nairobi. They boost quite a remarkable range of wines, craft beers, infused gins and single malt whiskies and much more. Add that to a user-friendly site plus excellent services and you have one of the best drinks delivery platforms you ought to try out.
- In 2018 they won at the African Excellence Awards, hosted by MEA Markets for Best Alcoholic Beverages Retailer in Nairobi County.
- They offer affordable prices; you will receive loyalty points with every order, whether you order through the website or the phone.
- They accept VISA/MasterCard on delivery, M-Pesa, PayPal, Bitpay or cash.
- They have one of the fastest drinks deliveries in Nairobi. Yes, you will get your drinks delivered in less than 30 minutes within Nairobi
Drinks Vine formerly known Dial A Delivery is one of the newest venture in the online alcohol delivery sector. Currently, the dial a delivery site is offering whisky, wine, champagne,vodka and cognac delivery as the major services. Their delivery time is also impeccable often within 30 minutes and you pay on delivery.
- They have since rebranded to Drinks Vine from Dial a Delivery
- They offer regular coupon codes that significantly reduce the purchase cost.
- Dial a delivery operates at a wholesale and retail capacity thus you can make virtually any order size
Dial-a-Drink used to run as an over the counter beverage store operating in Nairobi, but due to a huge demand for alcohol deliveries in Nairobi, they have now diversified to door to door deliveries coupled with deliveries to conferences and corporate functions.
- They offer a wide variety of alcoholic:- Beers, Wines and spirits and non- alcoholic cold beverages:- sodas, water, juices and energy drinks.
- You can make your order from 8.00 am to 12.00 am for anything in the realm of delivery of drinks in Nairobi.
- You will often get your drink in 45 minutes depending on your location.
Nairobi drinks is another very cool site that offers a 24-hour delivery service for drinks within Nairobi and its environs. On this online drinks delivery website you will get a wide range of drinks-both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including cigarettes
- They offer drinks at affordable prices keeping in mind that their pricing is on wholesale.
- Its delivery time is between 20 to 30 minutes but it can take up to an hour.
- You can place your order through a wide array of channels be it a call, Sms, Whatsapp or via Email.
This is yet another online alcohol delivery company in Nairobi that’s operated by SIG Africa. Boozeit sells and delivers drinks 24 hours a day with their beverages ranging from both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
To make an order you log on to boozeit.co.ke, select a liquor store near you, place an order and wait for your drinks!
Chupa Chap online is arguably the most popular online drinks store in this list. Well, it’s all thanks to their variety of products i.e Beers, Wines and assorted spirits to Sodas, juices, energy drinks and water coupled with their reputation in the digital space. Did I mention that they also have alcopops and cigarettes in store for you?
Chupa chap online shop is open from 9.00am to 10.30 pm from Sunday to Thursday and 9.00am to 12.00am on Friday and Saturday.
Pernod Ricard is a France-based local distributor of Jameson who launched an online portal for selling and delivering of their products in partnership with Jumia Online.
To place an order you simply need to log on to Jumia site as long as you are over 18.
The deliveries are within an hour with the payments made upon delivery via Lipa na Mpesa or Cash.
Some of the Pernod Ricard products in stock are Jameson, Ballentine’s, Chivas Regal, Absolute Vodka and Beefeater Gin.
You can also check on Jay’s Wines that distributes both alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages. This distributor is located on Watersys Plaza, Biashara street. They also offer gifts wrappings for special occasions and celebrations
A delivery costs Kshs. 300 but it’s free of charge for any orders above Kshs. 3000 with paymenys mode through Visa or Mpesa. Moreover, The shop is open from Monday to Friday at 9.00 am to 5.00pm and 11.00am to 7.00pm on Saturday
Our list will not be complete without mentioning Soys Kenya. Soys Kenya supplies cold beverages both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. It offers door to door delivery of drinks in Nairobi. The mode of payments supported by Soys Kenya are; Mpesa, Credit and Debit cards and Net banking. They also have well-branded wine accessories like Wine bags and gift baskets that you will certainly fancy.